We are always happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have regarding your child's time at the U.S. Kids Golf Academy. If you're question isn't answered below, please contact a staff member to help you resolve any queries you might have.
- Do you hold class if it’s raining? If it is raining we will go inside and work out and utilize indoor training methods. If the weather is dangerous we may cancel and notify you via the contact info we have in file.
- What’s the dress code for students? Dress code is golf course attire which would include collared shirts for the boys, and comfortable soft soled shoes. (Please avoid wearing denim)
- Can I split a package of classes among my children? Unfortunately when you purchase a package, it is assigned to one student.
- Is it ok if I watch and listen as you teach my child? Absolutely! I want you to be a great co-coach and echo the message the coach is teaching.
- Is it ok if I drop my child off and run some errands? Absolutely! You'll be able to track progress on line.
- Do you provide drinks/snacks? Water is always nearby for hydration/Not normally, although we might have a healthy snack on special occasions. Never a sugary drink or snack though.
- How do I know if my child should go through the intro class or the advanced class? The player may skip intro class if they can shoot scores of better than double par consistently from an appropriate tee. If they have not played enough to know, then they should start an intro class. If the instructor sees that that they are ready for advanced class we'll tell you.
- My child has a teacher that they see already, is it ok to enter a USKG academy too? Absolutely! Our instructors teach using ball flight and results. (For example, if the task was to pitch a ball in the air and the student can only roll the ball, we will teach them to hit it in the air) Occasionally, we may say something differently than their teacher or have a different method we prefer but we are all after the same result. Your child's teacher can contact us anytime in order to be on the same page.